| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Shimizu/ Ashizuri in July is hot at 26.1 °C (78.98 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 28.2 °C (82.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 24.3 °C (75.7 °F).
- In July there is a variation/ range of mean diurnal temperatures of 3.9 °C (7 °F).
- The weather in July is quite sopping. A sizable 239.9mm (9.4in) of water is deposited.
- The shortest day is 13:46 long and the longest day is 14:15 long with an average length of 14:03.
Check the distance to and compare the Shimizu/ Ashizuri July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Shimizu/ Ashizuri, Japan
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Shimizu/ Ashizuri: