| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Shimizu/ Ashizuri in May is warm at 19.8 °C (67.64 °F).
- Afternoons can be really warm with average high temperatures reaching 22.3 °C (72.1 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 17.2 °C (63 °F).
- In May the variation/ range of diurnal average temperatures is 5.1 °C (9.2 °F).
- The weather in May is rather sodden. A hearty 265.3mm (10.4in) of water is laid.
- The shortest day is 13:26 long and the longest day is 14:07 long with an average length of 13:49.
Check the distance to and compare the Shimizu/ Ashizuri May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Shimizu/ Ashizuri, Japan
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Shimizu/ Ashizuri: