| < June >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Shimizu/ Ashizuri in June is really warm at 22.6 °C (72.68 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 24.7 °C (76.5 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally warm with an average low of 20.5 °C (68.9 °F).
- The range/ variation of daily mean temperatures in June is 4.2 °C (7.6 °F).
- The weather in June is moist. A substantial 344.3mm (13.6in) of fluid is discharged.
- The shortest day is 14:08 long and the longest day is 14:17 long with an average length of 14:15.
Check the distance to and compare the Shimizu/ Ashizuri June averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for June in Shimizu/ Ashizuri, Japan
Navigate to June Weather in Locations Surrounding Shimizu/ Ashizuri: