| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Shimizu/ Ashizuri in August is hot at 27.2 °C (80.96 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 29.4 °C (84.9 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 25.2 °C (77.4 °F).
- The mean daily temperature range/ variation in August is 4.2 °C (7.6 °F).
- The weather in August is somewhat soggy. A sizable 246.7mm (9.7in) of liquid is discharged.
- The shortest day is 12:51 long and the longest day is 13:44 long with an average length of 13:19.
Check the distance to and compare the Shimizu/ Ashizuri August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Shimizu/ Ashizuri, Japan
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Shimizu/ Ashizuri: