| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Shimizu/ Ashizuri in April is very mild at 16.5 °C (61.7 °F).
- Afternoons can be somewhat warm with average high temperatures reaching 19.2 °C (66.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 13.6 °C (56.5 °F).
- The variation/ range of diurnal mean temperatures in April is 5.6 °C (10.1 °F).
- The weather in April is somewhat soggy. A sizable 246mm (9.7in) of liquid is deposited.
- The shortest day is 12:28 long and the longest day is 13:24 long with an average length of 12:57.
Check the distance to and compare the Shimizu/ Ashizuri April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Shimizu/ Ashizuri, Japan
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Shimizu/ Ashizuri: